Re: [IRCA] 1520 question

On the contrary, as I just posted before reading this post, I clocked this station from 12:44 AM right on through to 4:30 AM EST... that's a far cry from being on "late."  Dave Faulkner's catch the day after mine would indicate this is NOT a daytimer on during the morning hours two days in a row..... unless something has changed... like WTRI-MD now dominating 1520 in the evening hours.

Konnie
SW CT