Re: [IRCA] KLAA 830 CA Back into WI Tonight!

Re: [IRCA] KLAA 830 CA Back into WI Tonight!

After reading Bill's results I had to check 830 and sure enough, KLAA is
blasting in tonight with a talk program about the Ducks.  I also noted
them yesterday morning on the way to work.    Definitely not normal, as
WCCO and CKKY normally dominate here.    They could be on day power, but
I'm also hearing a Spanish language station under them, which certainly
isn't normal either, so I can't rule out abnormal propagation.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta