[IRCA] UnID SS on 1520 IDed as WTRI MD

Listening to the tapes, the UnID SS that was blasting 1520 IDed in EE as "W - _ - R - I" so yes it is presumed as WTRI - MD.  It is there tonight again... there goes the frequency... arg!  Anyone know if they're testing transmitters? since the power did seem to fluctuate at levels.

Thanks Glen to offer to listen, I'll send a copy (as soon as I edit it down) for consideration for inclusion in your program.  Are you still on WPKN? This would be of interest to the UB audience.

73s
Konnie
SW CT