From: "John Callarman" <JohnCallarman@xxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] SUBMISSIONS for UltraLight Records and Firsts

Here's one:

1610 XEUACH Radio Chapingo 7:27-8:04 p.m. CST January 6, 2008 Tropical
music, segued; breaks with several mixed voices in dramatic faction, and an
actual ID at approximately 7:50 p.m ... "X(remainder rapid and
indecipherable), 16-10-AM, Chapingo" by man. SCT says 250 watts; FCC does
not have coordinates for this one, but Guia Rojas shows the Rio Chapingo,
very short river, at southeast edge of Texcoco, and the México-Texcoco
Highway slightly to the northwest of Texcoco. I've estimated coordinates at
19-35 N, 99-45W, which, from 33-15-41 N 97-14-22 W (my backyard) translates
to 957 miles. (I'll round it off to 950) John Callarman, Texas SRF-M37V)

I'm doing a start-over log with SRF-59 and SRF-M37V barefoot. Slow, though.
Gotta figure out how to get good tapes.

This is an interesting challenge.