[IRCA] Weather OT

Well on my way back from Astoria, I got in a blizzard for a while. Lots
of snow faling, but fortunately it is in the mid 30s, so hardly any
stuck, but the highway did get slick for a bit as it was coming down so
heavy. Snow is not common on the coast.  Then tomorrow night Mon-Tues,
another Pacific storm will be hitting the coast with wind gusts to 65
MPH are possible. This has sure been one active Winter. I'll be glad
when March gets here as things will start to improve and most of the
wind will be over, but nearly another 2 months are still ahead.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager