[IRCA] WIMA-1150 DX test

Heard weak to fair with voice IDs by Fred Vobbe, march music, brief
tones and code IDs.  CKOC was main source of interference, although I
believe WLOC Munfordville, Kentucky was in there, too.

Newest cat likes to sleep on my chest overnites, so I tuned the SRF-59
to 1150, put on the cans, and just drifted off to sleep at 1:30.  Code
awoke me promptly at 2:00!

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee