Re: [IRCA] Radio switching network

Rob,

Thanks for the tip on the MFJ unit... I wasn.t aware of it.  It does
do the same thing, but the e-ham reviews question the reliability of
some fairly cheap switches.  For those who are really short of radio
time or who shy away from even simple construction, the MFJ unit
might be the way to go.

I do have a bit of ground loop problem about one time in 100 or less
with this unit, though I only notice it when I have one receiver on,
the other off and both connected to the switch.  Its never been a
problem for me while DXing.

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)