Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Phasers set for FUN!

Hi Colin and Others,

     Oh my goodness!  I'm thrilled that you  are having fun with audio
phasing, Colin, but I had absolutely nothing to  do with it.  It is 100% the work of
Dr. Kevin Schanilec, PhD., Professor of  SRF-59 Experimentation in Bainbridge
Island, WA!  Any superlative,  embarrassment-inducing compliments should all
be directed to him, who surely  deserves the compliments of everybody for his
outstanding audio-phasing  work.

     Kevin has already performed astonishing wonders  for the Ultralight
Force, fully worthy of the Pocket-Rocket Medal of  Honor!  Let's all give credit
where credit is due...

     And Colin, if I were halfway as innovative as  Kevin, IRCA would have
had an IBOC filter by now...

                      73,  Gary