Re: [IRCA] IRCA Country List

The Countries List is posted on line at

http://geocities.com/amlogbook/newmembers/country.htm

It was last updated in 2004, when I was sent a copy...

regards

lee

If Bruce wants to send me any updates, I will be happy to post it

"John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 05:35 AM 1/3/2008 +0000, you wrote:
>You guys might want to check the IRCA Countries List, which last
>appeared in DX Monitor a couple months back.  It even lists the
>continent each country is *on* (including island countries).
>
>My goodness, I've been editing the bloody thing for several years, and
>this is the first time I can remember a potentially useful application
>for it :-)
>
>Bruce

Bruce, could you please send me a copy of the Country List????  If we
had a FILES area like Yahoo, you could just post it there, of
course.  I'll use it as the "official" yardstick for The UltraLight
Firsts and Records.

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)

Lee J Freshwater
Ocala, FL
IRCA EDXR /AWARDS & REPRINT SERVICE
www.amlogbook.com