Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Awards Program: Is TWR Bonaire-800 In South America?

Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Awards Program: Is TWR Bonaire-800 In South America?

You guys might want to check the IRCA Countries List, which last
appeared in DX Monitor a couple months back.  It even lists the
continent each country is *on* (including island countries).

My goodness, I've been editing the bloody thing for several years, and
this is the first time I can remember a potentially useful application
for it :-)

Bruce