Re: [IRCA] Vast selectivity improvement for my SRF-M37V

Re: [IRCA] Vast selectivity improvement for my SRF-M37V

Mesa Mike,

     This is a phenomenal improvement that will make a  huge difference in
the SRF-M37V's DX capability!  During the recent (2007)  Shootout, the SRF-M37V
would have been the clear winner except for its  selectivity issue.  Your
modification provides a method for this highly  sensitive and digitally advanced
unit to truly become a ultra-mean DX  Machine.

     On behalf of the deeply appreciative Ultralight  Tech Trio (Steve, Nick
and I), may I express our deepest appreciation for your  outstanding
contribution to the Ultralight DX cause.  Now, start tearing up  the bands with your
tiny little terror!

                                                                 73,  Gary
DeBock