Re: [IRCA] PJB TWR Bonaire on my Sony SRF-59 Ultra-Lite!!!

Re: [IRCA] PJB TWR Bonaire on my Sony SRF-59 Ultra-Lite!!!

Wow Rob,

     If you log any more first-day DX with your new  tiny terror, Amazon may
have a meltdown with new SRF-59 orders, hi.  Even  the greedy Canadian
retailers may have a boom in business!

     Thanks for your supreme DX success, Rob, and I'm  thrilled to have
played a small part in it.  And finally, the top-secret  SRF-59 Canadian Mission
can be fully declassified... Amazon's brave recruits  have all performed far
above and beyond the call of duty, spreading the SRF-59  Boom deeply into Canada,
making it truly a new North America DX  Phenomena!  Thanks for your brave
efforts, Rob, in promoting  the Ultralight DX Force, and enjoy your new SRF-59
with full military  honors, straight from the Culprit himself.

                     73,  Gary