[IRCA] UltraLight List of Firsts and Records

[IRCA] UltraLight List of Firsts and Records

Thanks to Brett... and by remote, Gil, for contributions to the
Firsts List.  Gary DeB, could you please give me the date of your
first JJ reception?  I'm going to keep dates, but not time, unless
that becomes relevant in a particular logging.

Some unilateral definitions:

Since we are restricting these Firsts to MW and the SRF-59, I'm going
to lump utilities stations in with MW for firsts, FOR NOW....

In "TransContinental" records, being "on the coast" for either the
DXer or the transmitter is defined as WITHIN 100 MILES OF THE COAST

I've also added some categories of Distance Records that will give
those of us in the center of the country something to shoot at:

Longest Distance Reception
Longest Distance Reception within North America
Longest Distance Domestic Reception @ 50 kW.
Longest Distance Domestic Reception @ 5 kW.
Longest Distance Domestic Reception @ 1 kW.
Longest Distance Domestic Reception @ 250 W.

Until we get some records up here, no one will really know whether
they hold the record or not.... So, put something up here and the
rest of us will try to beat it.  Dennis, with alla those UltraLight
loggings, you gotta hold some of the records. How about putting them
up here and then lets see if anyone has yet done better in a
particular category???

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production
version)