[IRCA] Surfing for SFR-59 DX

Caught the tail end of sunset tonight:
990 Knoxville TN, 950 Charleston WV
Now in wearly evening I have 960 with Roanoke VA, some strange station in
Kingston ON that remains unIDed (strange reference to 104.3), and Cuba with
familiar Reloj ticks.
Conditions seem somewhat auroral here, but this could be that my downtown
location has always favoured the south and east, because I am just east of
the downtown core, with all it's tall buildings. In the past, when I
bothered to DX here, I often had Cuba riding atop Chicago on 890, for
instance.

Saul