Re: [IRCA] QSL??? DX test CFFX 960

OK - before this gets any uglier, please let me step in here in my capacity
as BTC Chairman.

Regarding QSLs for the CFFX test, anyone who receives and reports the test
correctly, and wants a paper QSL card will get one. I don't care if you have
a computer or not. My goal is to try to accommodate everyone within reason.
Some folks want paper, others are OK with cyber. Either way is OK by me.

Regarding return postage, I'm not sure if the actual paper QSLs are going to
be mailed from Canada or the U.S., but since U.S. currency is good in either
country, sending a green stamp should take care of it if the replies come
from Canada.

Finally, please let's all try to stay civil toward each other. This has long
been a hobby of ladies and gentlemen who treated each other with mutual
respect. As long as we continue to do this, our hobby will be around (at
least in some form) long after we are gone.

Thanks for my time on the soapbox. I'll be happy to respond to any questions
you may have about the upcoming CFFX test or any other BTC topic.

Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A
IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Coordiator
Memphis, Tennessee USA

QRZ.com/KH2AR