[IRCA] SDR-IQ Dual-frequency reception capability instructions

[IRCA] SDR-IQ Dual-frequency reception capability instructions

This may be old news to other SDR-IQ users on this list, but it was new to
me, so I though I would post it. The instructions are lifted from a review
of the radio on eham.net written by KF6CM.

To listen to 2 *different* frequencies (within the same 190 kHz bandwidth
screen) simultaneously using Spectravue software:

 -at the bottom of the "OutputSetup" window, click the "Dual Channel Demod
stereo output". [this puts one frequency in each of the left and right audio
output channels; to listen to both frequencies together in mono, choose
"Dual Channel Demod mono output" ]

 - in the main window click "Demod on" then the setup button just below it.
Click the box to "show filter response". This is not necessary but it really
helps in seeing where the extra receiver windows are. Here you can adjust
the dsp filter width and stops as well as the AGC decay.

 - now above the "Demod On" check box, on the main screen, is a button that
will switch between "Demod 0" and "Demod 1". Each has its own filter and agc
settings!

This is a neat feature I didn't know about. It would be handy to monitor 2
different MW channels for top-of-the-hour ID's, for example, or to check for
parallels (useful for Cubans or South Americans where you might have several
stations close to each other on the same network).

Brett Saylor
Central PA