Re: [IRCA] ULTRALIGHTS; IBOC CESSATION

Baltimore gained two IBOC outlets WOLB 1010 and WWIN 1400.  These are in
addition to WCAO 600, so our total is three. On the plus side, WWWT 1500
turned theirs off, so 1490 and 1510 are now DXable after Sunrise and
before sunset.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com