[IRCA] KEVT test

I have a clip of the area of the portion of the test, around 02:18, where I
had heard music with a very doiminant accordion. The clip sounds very much
like what I heard. Of course, the IDs shortly beforehand and afterwards
sound even better but I did not hear these. Just a brief fade-up of
accordion music. I'm curious for input from DXers who are knowledgeable
abbout potential Mexicans or others I should also consider, who would play
this kind of stuff overnight and be a potential catch where I am (Ontario).

I'm hesitant to count KEVT for the moment.

I have another moment where I heard what sounded like trumpets. I did not
tape any of this. It was also very weak and faint in what minor null I could
get of Philly on 1210.

Some have said code and sweep tones would have got through better for Dxers,
but I have to admit, hearing the tape with the lively music and IDs, that it
would be pretty satisfying to hear regular programming (in cases when the
station isn't playing syndicated programming).

Saul