Re: [IRCA] The New Rockin' 980!

David,

Thanks a million for the information. Several nice folks have taken the time and trouble to pass along "Summerville, SC Rocket 980" to me. I've already confirmed it with a number of sources and everything now seems to be in place. Thanks again for helping me out. I do appreciate it.

73 and Good DX!

Bert
KI4SYC

Bert New