Re: [IRCA] The New Rockin' 980!

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
> For once, I ACTUALLY agree with Willis.
>
> Between Barry's site, radiostationworld.com, radio-locator.com and various
> other free sources, I can get all the information I want.
>
> Sure, 100000watts.com may be a bit more accurate and updated, but I don't
> have the budget to pay for information that I don't absolutely need.. the
> free sites suit my hobby needs just fine.

And there's nothing wrong with that!

Just for the record, though Kaz called it "Scott's 100000watts.com,"
that's not quite true - I'm actually just an employee of the site,
responsible for the daily news updates. And while I'm very proud of the
work I and my colleagues do to maintain the level of accuracy the site
is known for, I don't get an extra dime in salary based on whether or
not DXers (or anyone else) subscribe. (This is not the case with my
tower site calendar and NorthEast Radio Watch, which are mine!)

For those who are interested, there's a discount subscription rate
available for DXers. For those who aren't...no problem at all. I'm even
happy to look up information on the occasional unID for anyone who asks
nicely.