Re: [IRCA] Sony SRF-59 Schematic Now Posted Online

Re: [IRCA] Sony SRF-59 Schematic Now Posted Online

Group:

I will leave the SRF 59 Diagram posted online for an indefinate amount of
time, so feel free to download the jpg image or share the URL with friends.

http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/srf59.jpg

Paul Walker