Re: [IRCA] Cigarette Lighter TP?

Nick and Others,

     The TP conditions around 1000 UTC this early  morning were the best here
for the last two weeks.  JOAK-594 and JOIB-747  were both coming in with
decent audio, and even JOUB-774 was audible under the  KTTH slop.  I grabbed the
tiny new Sony flagship Ultralight SRF-T615, and  after some quick user
education on its amazing functions, proceeded to deploy it  on 594, the strongest of
the TP's.  The extremely tiny  (cigarette-lighter sized) digital wonder must
have been rather homesick for the  land of its birth, because it proceeded to
get a trace of Japanese  by maxing out its analog volume control!

     Obviously, these pocket-radio TP experiences are  not conducive for
sound sleep.  Despite this, I wish all the other TP  DXers could enjoy this same
euphoric feeling of insomnia.

                                                              73 and Best
Wishes,

                                                             Gary