Re: [IRCA] Sony SRF-59 fever in NC too

I was in the local Boscov's department store and saw just one left on the
shelf at $14.99. This means there must be others infected with the SRF-59
fever in my area! It was a few days before Christmas and I was low on funds,
so didn't buy it (since I already have one).

Last night (Christmas night) I listened in bed to a bunch of stations in the
720-1000 kHz range... all easily seperated, and several playing the Chip
Davis' enjoyable "An American Chistmas" program. A nice way to wind down a
busy day.

Brett Saylor