Re: [IRCA] Loggings

Merry Christmas Lynn,

    We SRF-59 users are very happy that you are having fun  with the tiny
radio, and hope you will find that the Christmas present from your  son brings
you much holiday cheer.

     We also deeply appreciate the use of the IRCA list  to spread
information about Ultralight radios, and wish to thank you personally  for this great
benefit.  Have a wonderful holiday season, with tons of DX  in the new year!

                                   73,  Gary DeBock