Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Alignment Procedure

Is there no ceramic filter whose markings can be examined for center
frequency indication?

I had a RCA walkman type radio that I was able to markedly improve the
selectivity on by replacing the stock 450kHz ceramic filter with one
from a dead DX-440.

Of course, it didn't just fit right in where thee old one was, had to
use "dead-bug" construction, but it worked.

--
Mesa Mike
LA de NM