[IRCA] Phased Audio

Hello everyone, I have been reading your discussions
on audio phasing and thought I could give a bit of
input. Just for reference, the phasing of audio
signals to get a derived sound difference was invented
and developed by Dr. Bob Carver of Phased Linear,
Carver Audio and Sunfire fame.  This phasing technic
was mentioned in "Audio Magazine" and "High Fidelity",
around 1975-6 which was called P.C.C. (Phased
Correlation Channel). The article was a narrative of
phasing technics used in some of his latest equipment
designs of that era. I personally did this experiment
and it worked. While this technic was done at audio
output levels, it was later developed by Dr. Carver at
very low audio input levels. I no longer have these
magazines but I'm sure someone can find them and shed
some more light on the subject. I imagine it can be
done with a good linear op-amp circuit and use the
both radio's record out jacks.

Fellow DXer,
art in Reno