Re: [IRCA] WMBS-590 Uniontown PA

Good one John. Although they are not generally that strong, they used to
be fairly common here when the other stations on the channel would
cooperate. But now with WCAO running IBOC 24/7 I am hard pressed to hear
anything but Cuba or one of the stronger regulars on the channel. On the
flip side on 610, it is difficult to hear WIP or WTFX now as well.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com