[IRCA] KEVT in CT - Tent to Bust

Paul, and all,
Hotmail/MSN changed to "Windows Live" and I'm annoyed with it... you're right... what appears on screen does NOT come out on the other end... seems to be an issue with their format "Rich Text" vs. "Plain Text."  Now that you've mentioned it, I'm sending this in "Plain text" to see if it batches it all together again... let's see... It doesn't seem to like sending "replies." It was just fine the way it was until someone in Corporate decided to make it better... like IBOC!

KEVT - Further listen to the tape, I have nothing strong enough to make out KEVT in any way, and the QRM is so strong I cannot even make out any of the SS wording clear enough, even though I split the seperate channels into seperate recordings.  It dissapered after the first two minutes and doesn't sound like a US SS station format.  I'm now drawn in the oppossite direction, another station on the other receiver with a talk format in EE... but no IDs either...

So Tent to a "Bust" on KEVT, it's not worth the time and effort at this point, with only few seconds of audio between QRN quick fades.  This is a tough week anyway, go to press the Red Suit.

Good eggnog & DX to all!
Konnie
SW CT