Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both Vancouver BC apply to

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both Vancouver BC apply to

> CBU to FM??? I guess, we had to expect this. But, I'll bet someone
> else will grab 600 & 690.

I cannot imagine 690khz NOT being occupied by CBC...
Wow. They have such superb coverage on 690 all the way
up the Fraser Valley.

Well. It would open up the channel for Japan on 693!

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing