Re: [IRCA] KQMS DX Test heard

At 11:25 PM 12/15/2007, you wrote:
>1400 KQMS CA, Redding 12/16 12:00AM PST ToH ID for Visalia/Fresno stations, CNN news, some Christmas tunes noted, weak CW IDs heard 12:16 and 12:20. I don't know who the Christmas music is.
>
>Martin Foltz
>Mission Viejo CA
>HQ-180A

Just checking my mp3 and I can hear the CW ID at 12:20 under cochannel CIOR.  My, what a difficult channel for sure!  CW is better heard after 12:25 when it was repeated.  I recorded on 2 receivers:  the 7030 + and my Icom
756Pro2 with different antennae.   I attempted to phase the 756Pro2 towards the south, but it wasn't simple to do with such a huge jumble.  Instead, I seemed to have phased up CIOR which was very well heard on the Icom!
Should have reversed the phase, I guess.  Did not notice the CW on this one.  I'll ask one of my CW experts to go over the CW IDs and confirm.  Thanks again to everyone involved!......Walt in Victoria, BC