Re: [IRCA] OFFLIST.....SRF=59's Special Canadian Mission

Re: [IRCA] OFFLIST.....SRF=59's Special Canadian Mission

Hey Gary:

I hope I didn't seem greedy by asking, "Why is this limited to just people
in Canada?" when I asked that quesiton on the list.

I very much appreciate the radio and wanna thank you in advance for it,
it'll be a nice little Christmas present for me!  I just got a loop antenna
from my friend at Radio 4KZ Innisfail, Australia so I'll have something to
try it out with!

Quesiton... any good idea on what headphones are good? I prefer the ones
that cover my entire ear. The $25 Koss pair I bought at Walmart broke.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.