Re: [IRCA] KLAA DX Test

At 01:21 PM 12/15/2007, you wrote:
>I haven't seen much on the KLAA test. If you heard the test, definitely or
>tentatively, or even just tried for it, please let me know. Thanks.
>
>Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A
>Memphis, Tennessee USA
>
>NRD-535, R-390A, ICF-2010
>Wellbrook LA5030 loop, PAØRDT mini-whip,
>attic longwire, Quantum phaser
>
>QRZ.com/KH2AR

Jim, I had my RecAll program running, but haven't listened to it yet.  I did hear them very well with a local ID a couple weeks back, so I guess it's not great DX here in Victoria, but still much appreciated.  Right now I'm thoroughly enjoying
Radio St. Helena Day on 11092.5.  They're about to swing the beam to North America (at 21:46 UTC).........Walt.