Re: [IRCA] Amazon Lowers Prices on SRF-59 and SRF-M37V

Re: [IRCA] Amazon Lowers Prices on SRF-59 and SRF-M37V

I've had a gift certificate from Amazon since my birthday in June, and, with a couple of books I thought I needed, I determined I'd check out the SRF-59. The tuning will take a bit of getting used to ... even the slightest adjustment could move the dial 50 to 100 kHz ... but the reception is amazing.

On FM, the little ear-bud headphones fill my head with lush stereo sounds, making me even sadder that I've reached the age where nobody wants to niche program to me anymore!

On AM, I'm tempted to kick-start a brand new SRF-59 only log. Probably won't, because of all the other stuff I'm doing, but I might!

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon