Re: [IRCA] The SRF-59's First Kill

Hello All:

     John, in Delaware (who made the original "SRF-59's  First Kill" post)
seemed skeptical about the SRF-59 at first, but now he's a  true believer.  All
the IRCA members who have tried this radio (about 7 or  8) have been very
impressed.  All the glowing reports are true.  I  just offered Neil reimbursement,
if he purchases the SRF-59 and isn't totally  thrilled.  So for anyone else
still on the fence, go ahead and take the  plunge... you won't be sorry.  It
has received 3 TP's for me, and I can't  wait for better propagation to really
have fun with it!

                        73,  Gary