Re: [IRCA] WWV Solar Report

> Sounds good to me, too, to have them 12 hours apart.
> This posting is always appreciated here...

OK, suggested times that would work for everyone?  I don't want to clog the
list with traffic, but I could also add a post.

Don't forget that the same info is posted at:

http://www.am-dx.com/wwv.htm

It's updated hourly, not just at the times when it's posted to the list.

The am-dx.com mailing list will be shut down 31 Dec 2007 as it really has
little traffic.  The host for the web site will be moved to a different host
at that time.  It's there right now as a backup.

http://erraj.pair.com/ng1u/

So, the WWV info and history will continue.  The history is a small database
run from my office and not available anywhere else.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI