[IRCA] Might mites Ultra Light SRF-59 DXing

[IRCA] Might mites Ultra Light SRF-59 DXing

Hello everyone,

My Sony SRF-59 arrived from Amazon.com today, and I am
impressed...

530 CIAO Brampton ON, 6:30 pm, talk and music in
presumed Hindi language mixed with telephone numbers
spoken in English and phrases such as "10% off". Fair.

540 CBEF Windsor ON, 6:35 pm, local French language
CBC programs. Good.

550 Unid. 6:40 - heard 2 stations, probably Buffalo
and Cincinnati. Fair.

570 WKBN Youngstown OH 6:45, Mike Savage. Good.

620 Two Unids, heard between local CFCO 630 and
semi-local WTVN Columbus 610.

I can't wait to see what this will do in Southern
California. My gratitude goes out to everyone posting
a message on this subject, especially Gary De Bock.

LXXIII de Joe, KJ8O, Troy, MI