Re: [IRCA] More digital noise?

When they were CKLG back in the 50s-60s they used to send a good signal into Sacramento and had a nice rock format.  When I moved to S.F. in 1973 the signal kept getting worse & worse (thanks
in part to KCBS-740)...Now, if I can get them in decently enough I check the traffic in Vancouver just out of nostalgia..  Altho I admit I prefer rock to traffic accidents.

Don K.
S.F. CA