Re: [IRCA] SHORT NOTICE DX TEST ALERT - KEVT

Re: [IRCA] SHORT NOTICE DX TEST ALERT - KEVT

The times seem odd, 1000-1030 UTC for a half hour and 0000-0300 Mountain.
Would that be a half-hour or three-hour test? Regardless, I will be at my
Burnt River ON DX site and will be plugging away for this one. It would be
only my second-ever froim there for Arizona. My appreciation for the test to
those who are making it happen!

Saul Chernos

http://bl127fd.blu127.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?type=ra&msg=2BA39392-0F4A-44AE-A7AC-35FF982E4357&start=0&len=6409&curmbox=00000000%2d0000%2d0000%2d0000%2d000000000001&a=245382c52d50f413bf217755ce33c5a38b7271e622050e1eb0f2a8b24cc50044#
Send