Re: [IRCA] Is audio compression in your toolbox?

Re: [IRCA] Is audio compression in your toolbox?

> Does anyone out there use an audio compressor?

Timewave DSP-599zx which is made for ham and DXer use.  It has audio
filtering capability, and active processing that can get rid of hets, and
AGC functions.  Expensive but worth it.

I also have a Yamaha GC2020C which I use for everything else.  And, even the
output of the Timewave goes through that when I'm recording.

Definitely the Timewave DSP-599zx for DX use...

Craig Healy
Providence, RI