From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Russ Edmunds
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 10:05 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] FW: Delivery status notification

--- Patrick Martin wrote:

> By the way, WebTV is msn.

And therein lies the bulk of the problem. MSN, which also owns Hotmail
has about as ham-handed an approach as anyone out there ( although
Comcast is right down there with them ). Microsoft, which seems to be
almost completely indifferent to building software which isn't full of
holes spammers and malware purveyors can easily exploit really
shouldn't be expected to have an effective approach to controlling such
on their networks either.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]