[IRCA] TA's and frustration

Gangue,

I have been combing the web for lists of commonly detected TA's and using my
Yaesu FT-1000MP to try them all.  I am saddened by the number of the
frequencies listed as "very good", that are covered my IBOC hiss.  Many of
those that are clear have a local or strong state side station close by.  My
shack is currently in a small room with no room for my loop.  I will have to
figure some way around this.

Any advice on TA's or Alaska from Iowa will be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Steve
--
Stephen Hawkins