Re: [IRCA] TPs for 12-06-07

At 06:45 AM 12/6/2007, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listened from 1324-1439.  Conditions average here.

Out on the coast, things were quite lively with lots of audios, especially the upper band again.  CNR1 is well heard on 1377 this morning.  Monitored from 14:55 to 15:30.  Again no sign of 1475.
Despite lots of audio, there's also much more domestic splatter this morning.  The JJ NHK2 were particularly strong today.  1377 continues to improve as I type this.  Now an 8.  Have to go to work, though, so I'll leave my
SDR-IQ running for a bit......Walt in Victoria.