[IRCA] Eton E1

Anyone interested in an Eton E1?  I bought it when Circuit City had that
sale, but probably will never really use it.  Pulled it out of the box to be
sure it worked (it does) and only used it for an evening.  Offers?  Trades?
Also have a Yamaha T-85 I need to get rid of.  $150 if someone picks it up,
$200 if I have to drag it to the UPS store, box it and ship it.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI