Re: [IRCA] subject line editing

I get much less spam on Hotmail.  Gmail is my preferred one.

  Mike

Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Michael Hawkins wrote:

> Reading and discarding that which has fallen into the clutter
> category works too. If you haven't noticed yet, Yahoo generally
> sucks. Overworked servers...severe latency...black holes...poor spam
> filtering...don't care attitude. If you get more mail that you can
> handle, packratting it won't necessarily help. Getting too it later
> may not be an option if Yahoo loses a disk array.

Ever tried either Hotmail or MSN ? You've described them clearly. I
have the 'free' version of Yahoo and find it about the only free
webmail service that meets basic needs. I don't ask much from it, nor
expect more than is reasonable.

I refuse to use Microsoft Outlook except in an emergency, and simply
haven't had the time/patience to try to learn something else -
presuming I knew what that something else was given that I need
readily-available web-based email.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]