Re: [IRCA] TP's for 12-02-07

At 07:15 AM 12/2/2007, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:...
>
>Listened from 1400-1505 ut.  Many carriers this morning but less audio than yesterday.  Winds
>and rain here, would be nice to be at the Coast and watch the two storms come in.
>
>567             Japan, JOIK 1408 very weak with man in Japanese.
>
>594             Japan, JOAK 1410 weak with man in Japanese.
>
>738             Unknown, 1438 weak in Asian language.
>
>774             Japan , JOUB 1402 weak with man in Japanese.
>                   Good 1502.
>
>828             Japan JOBB 1451 fair with man in Japanese.
>
>1566           Republic of Korea, HLAZ fair with man in Asian language.
>
>1575           Thailand, VOA 1458 faint with music.
>
>Dennis,
>Vancouver, WA
>JRC 545 Ewe NW

I listened for half an hour between 10:25 and 11:00.  I was impressed with the strength of 1566 and 1575 at that time.  Plus there was a band full of strong carriers and weak audios especially the mid and upper portions.  Since I'm normally
not awake at that early hour, I have no idea if this is a good, bad, or fair morning!   .......Walt.