[IRCA] There is one downside to the SRF-59...

[IRCA] There is one downside to the SRF-59...

Colin & Gary,

That tuning really slows Dxing down.  M37V has the digital tunning and is even better since Gil explained how to set the channels for 9 Hz.  My two Sony pocket radios are about the same on sensitity, but better audio on the SRF 59.  Here there is a problem of KKAD 1550 being heard on 650,  M37U picked them up, but not heard on the SRF 59.  Trying to find my Sangean DT 200 V, would like to compare it to the above radios.  Only 11 hours until the little guys try TP's again.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA