[IRCA] First TP on Sony SRF M37V

Gary,

Heard my first TP on the Sony SRF M37V this morning.  Around 1513 JOUB 774 was heard in the Den.  Took the radio outside in the front yard and JOUB was fair with very little splatter.  Whats nice is that you can tilt the radio to null out local dometic stations.  Tried 1566,  but HLAZ signal was weak this morning.  KKAD 1550 covered 1566 until I was able to tilt the radio and elimate most of the splatter.  It would be great to use out at the Coast.  It's cool tuning the splits on this little radio.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA