[IRCA] Sony SR-59 first impression

It is no Sony 2010... and it ain't a Eton E1.

But this certainly is NOT your grandpa's transistor
radio!

Come to think of it... My Dad handed me a radio like this
in 1964 - and if memory serves me correctly, I could hear
quite a few regional stations on it; Seattle, Vancouver,
Victoria, etc.

Tuning across the Sony SRF-59 reveals signals on every channel
from 530 to 1600 and beyond. Yes, it tunes to 1700, probably 1710.
I could hear down as low as 520 as well.

Stay tuned for the mighty-mite show-down... coming up.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing