[IRCA] WDET 1400???

Group:

            This morning I was DX'ing just after 0730 & heard a very
cold-soundiing weather forecast by a woman staff meteorologist who gave the
station ID as what sounded like WDET.  From the forecast the station is
clearly northwest of here, either in MI, WI, or IL.  Station went into ESPN
Extra Point, then was //WMPO-1390 w/ESPN spots & Sports Center.  Anybody
have any idea who it might be?  Also, noted "Newsradio 1620" ID's and very
good signals from Gulf Stream today (11/29) @1626-1635, but no calls.  Also
local news.  What is their current call sign?  My Freshwater list says WNRI,
but lists them as classic cw.

73's

David Faulkner  Albany, Ohio