[IRCA] 640 listening

I have the remote receiver on 640 at the moment.  Venezuelan national anthem
playing.  Also, there's been a continuous run of FF language announcers for
the past half hour or so.  I haven't been able to figure who that might be.
Any thoughts?

In the mid 70's I got a near perfect recording of the Venezuelan anthem.
Good enough so I could have replayed it on the air and nobody would have
suspected it was recorded from thousands of miles away.  Hard to envision
that happening these days.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI